Daniel Andrews aka Grub is a Grub because:
1. His curfew was not based on medical advice or health advice, he decided it on his own.
2. His responsible for the Hotel Quarantine disaster.
a. he lied about not being able to get help from the Australia Defence Force.
b. he tried to blame Victorians for the outbreak not the hotel quarantine disaster.
3. His studies are based on Modelling from the University of Victoria & Nossal Institute (also University of Victoria) which is Funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation. https://www.gatesfoundation.org/Who-We-Are/General-Information/Financials 2018 pages 311, 462,463 & 2017 pages 416 & 542
4. His roadmap for reopening has been critised even by the Corrupt World Health Organization as being “potentially unworkable” https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6188565906001
5. Common Flu deaths are more deadly that this “Covid-19” Flu Strain and amazingly most deaths are people 50+ with underlying conditions. Which the Australian Gov Conveniently Deleted these stats: https://web.archive.org/web/20200408122734/https://www.healthdirect.gov.au/colds-and-flu-statistics
6. 5 Pandemics and no total lockdowns
7. There is no solid evidence to suggest lockdowns even work
8. Sweden who imposed no lockdowns or restrictions are doing better than most countries reporting very low numbers.
Also check this video out to see what Fauci Knows for sure about Covid and Vaccines, 15 or more of his answers are we don’t know…
If this isn’t enough for you to stop putting up with this garbage, There is a lot more concerning information out there, stop being lazy and waiting for someone else to fix it or spoon feed you the information and facts. Get off you a$$ and do some research.
Definition of Grub:
To save this word, you'll need to log in.
\ ˈgrəb \
Definition of grub (Entry 1 of 2)
1: to clear by digging up roots and stumps
2: to dig up by or as if by the roots
1a: to dig in the ground especially for something that is difficult to find or extract
b: to search about
grubbed in the countryside for food
2: TOIL, DRUDGE
grubbing along at newspaper jobs
— Walter Kirn
Definition of grub (Entry 2 of 2)
1: a soft thick wormlike larva of an insect (such as a beetle)
2a: one who does menial work : DRUDGE
b: a slovenly person