Daniel Andrews aka DictatorDan is a Grub because:
1. His curfew was not based on medical advice or health advice, he decided it on his own.
2. His responsible for the Hotel Quarantine disaster.
a. he lied about not being able to get help from the Australia Defence Force.
b. he tried to blame Victorians for the outbreak not the hotel quarantine disaster.
3. His studies are based on Modelling from the University of Victoria & Nossal Institute (also University of Victoria) which is Funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation. https://www.gatesfoundation.org/Who-We-Are/General-Information/Financials 2018 pages 311, 462,463 & 2017 pages 416 & 542
4. His roadmap for reopening has been critised even by the Corrupt World Health Organization as being “potentially unworkable” https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6188565906001
5. Common Flu deaths are more deadly that this “Covid-19” Flu Strain and amazingly most deaths are people 50+ with underlying conditions. Which the Australian Gov Conveniently Deleted these stats: https://web.archive.org/web/20200408122734/https://www.healthdirect.gov.au/colds-and-flu-statistics
6. 5 Pandemics and no total lockdowns
7. There is no solid evidence to suggest lockdowns even work
8. Sweden who imposed no lockdowns or restrictions are doing better than most countries reporting very low numbers.
Also check this video out to see what Fauci Knows for sure about Covid and Vaccines, 15 or more of his answers are we don’t know…
If this isn’t enough for you to stop putting up with this garbage, There is a lot more concerning information out there, stop being lazy and waiting for someone else to fix it or spoon feed you the information and facts. Get off you a$$ and do some research.
Definition of Grub:
grub[ gruhb ]SHOW IPA
SEE SYNONYMS FOR grub ON THESAURUS.COM
the thick-bodied, sluggish larva of several insects, as of a scarab beetle.
a dull, plodding person; drudge.
verb (used with object), grubbed, grub·bing.
to dig; clear of roots, stumps, etc.
to dig up by the roots; uproot (often followed by up or out).
verb (used without object), grubbed, grub·bing.
to dig; search by or as if by digging:
We grubbed through piles of old junk to find the deed.
to lead a laborious or groveling life; drudge:
It's wonderful to have money after having to grub for so many years.